Forklift Operator Training (NJ Schools Only) – 8 Hours
Learn to operate a forklift (lift truck) safely with Smith & Solomon's forklift driver training.* Upon completion of this program, you can earn your forklift driver certification. This program focuses on the following areas:
- The theory of OSHA-compliant forklift operator certification training with the goal of reducing workplace accidents, deaths and injuries
- Hands-on operation of a sit-down counterbalanced truck, a stand-on narrow aisle picker, and a motorized hand truck
- Engine and motor operation, controls and instrumentation
- Capacity and stability
- Steering and maneuvering, aisle loading and unloading, stacking and tiering, tractor-trailer loading and unloading, instruments
- Operation in closed and open environments
* You must be 18 to operate a forklift.
Classes are held monthly. Contact us today if you’re interested in lift truck training that can help you earn your forklift certificate. Call to reserve your seat now – 1-866-622-0355 x250.