- Individuals seeking DOT compliance training, forklift or Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) training
- Corporations and government entities that need to have their driver and forklift operators professionally trained or require guidance on DOT compliance
- Veterans who have served our country. All of our truck driving schools are approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs to conduct Training under the Post 9/11 GI Bill and the Montgomery GI Bil.
Reasons to choose Smith & Solomon forklift and CDL training:
- Proven training programs: Over 25 years of instruction and more than 35,000 graduates
- Relied on by major fleet managers for training and hiring: Carriers, corporations, and government entities
- A leader in the East: With eight truck driving schools in three states and a training fleet of over 140 trucks, buses and forklifts!
- Flexible scheduling designed to meet the demand for commercial drivers and forklift operators: Weekday, weeknight and weekend training available to meet your needs!
- We’re focused on filling the current shortage of drivers: According to the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers is projected to grow 21% from 2010 to 2020, faster than the average of all occupations,* making a CDL a valuable credential.